Cody: "It depends. Are they father and son? (Me:No). Best Friends? (Me: sure). It's not normal for me and Sean (his best friend) to hug. Unless its a joke. I guess it depends on the circumstance"
2. Is it normal to gag on your toothbrush while brushing?
Cody: "It depends, are you a girl or a guy? (Me: You're you.) Oh, me!? No! That's weird! Only gay guys and chicks should gag on anything!"
3. Is it normal wear the same bra daily?
Cody: Idk. If I was a girl, I'd wear the same bra daily. What, do your boobs sweat all the time or something? (Me: If you're sweating, your boobs are sweating) Oh, that's hot. Whenever I imagine boobs sweating, I imagine huge boobs getting hit with a hose, like baywatch or something"
4. Is it normal for grown women to frequently use the words "like" or "um" while speaking?
Cody: Why are you asking me these girly questions? Is it normal for me to wear a bra? No. Is it normal for me to use like or um? No, Idk what women talk like.
But in short, it's normal unless it's in an annoying ass voice
5. Is it normal eat cake batter/dough?
Cody: Idk. I never liked cake batter but I eat cookie dough
6. Is it normal to go "commando" in public/at work?
Cody: Why would it matter if its private or public? Ain't nobody pulling down your pants!
Actually, it is normal. Chicks wear skirts for easy access, why do we have to wear underwear? Plus, it's less laundry...
Actually, it depends on the guy. Some guys need underwear
7. Is it normal to have long toenails?
Cody: Uh, yeah. I do. I can't find clippers that will clip them!
8. Is it normal to try on an article of clothing in the middle of the store?
Cody: You know what? No. That's douchebaggy.
Actually, I'd love to see people do that, funny as hell.
But it's a bad idea b/c security could come up and ask if you're trying to steal shit.
9. Is it to tell someone to be quiet or "shhhh" someone in a quiet setting? ie. church, movie theater, meeting, etc.
Cody: I'll tell em to shut up at a concert
10. It it normal to change clothes multiple times before leaving the house?
Have you met this amazing blogger?