I used super glue to put the paper onto the wood. Then I used an exacto knife to cut the little bit of excess off. I don't have pics of this step but I figured it was self-explanatory enough.
We had to bend our nails because they were too long for the board and we didn't want to push the nails through.
- Scrapbook Sheets: Normally 59 cents but I got them on sale for 17 cents
- Plywood Tiles: 3.99 I bought two for now because that's how many coupons I had! I got one for 2.00 and one for 2.15
- Super Glue: already had on hand
- Picture hanging hardware: 97 cents for 5 of them
- Total: My total was $5.46 for the whole thing! By the time I get done making all four, I will spend less than $15!
Have you met this amazing blogger?